This month, we are bringing you some food favorites of our own Alesha Mack!
Alesha Mack joins Saxon Financial with over 15 years of Customer Service experience and over 10 years of being in the insurance industry. At Saxon Financial, Alesha is responsible for assisting clients with processing new hire enrollments, terminations, benefits and claims questions. At home, she has her hands full with her 3 beautiful children that never leave her with a dull moment!
When it comes to dining out, Red Lobster is a perfect all-in-one restaurant.
“My favorite entrée is the Ultimate Feast, which includes: a Maine Lobster tail, steamed crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, fried shrimp and 2 sides. I get french fries and green beans.
If you are a DIEHARD seafood lover like myself, then you would truly enjoy this all-in-one restaurant for family, friends, and romantic occasions.”
Need directions? They have several locations in the area.
“This is a very “comforting” meal that I like to enjoy with my family or friends alongside a nice garden salad and garlic bread!”
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 box of uncooked lasagna noodles
- 16 oz jar of Ragu (Tomato, Garlic and Onion)
- 16 oz bag of Mild Shredded Cheese
- 16 oz bag of Sharp Shredded Cheese
- 16 oz container of Ricotta Cheese
- House Seasoning Blend (Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Seasoning Salt)
- Aluminum Foil Lasagna Pan
Time to get cooking:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season ground turkey meat with House Seasoning Blend
- Blend all 3 cheeses in a bowl.
- In a pot, cook seasoned Ground Turkey until brown then add Ragu sauce and mix together.
- Place a layer of 3 uncooked lasagna noodles next to each other at the bottom of the aluminum foil pan.
- Spoon meat/Ragu mixture on top of the uncooked lasagna noodles covering all noodles completely, meat and cheese, making sure to end with the cheese mixture on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 45 minutes then uncover and cook an additional 15 minutes.
This sounds delicious and really, a pan of lasagna hits the spot on pasta night! Thanks Alesha!